Award-winning French music technology company Arturia have unveiled a new addition to the AudioFuse interface family. AudioFuse Studio is a premium, high-performance desktop audio interface with 4 top-of-the-line DiscretePRO© preamps, superb audio fidelity, unparalleled connectivity, and workflow enhancing creativity that will delight professionals, audiophiles, and musicians who demand the best.
Released under the tagline “It’s time to upgrade your music”, AudioFuse Studio has been created to become the perfect “next step” audio interface. Packing a huge variety of features into its compact desktop case, AudioFuse Studio is second-to-none when it comes to versatility and workflow-enhancing features.
Find new depth at the recording stage, and more clarity when you mix; record drums in the Glyn Johns technique with 4 unparalleled, pristine preamps; connect your whole synth collection and jam with your studio monitors or headphones without turning your computer on; reamp dry guitars with dedicated instrument level outputs, or track a whole band using the ADAT expansion ports. AudioFuse Studio gives you all the studio tools you need with absolutely no compromise.
AudioFuse Studio key features:
- 4 premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, with insert points for channels 1-4
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instr. level output)
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- ADAT i/o allows for 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs, up to 96kHz
- Superb connectivity: MIDI i/o, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF i/o, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
- Robust metal desktop chassis
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
- Amazing AudioFuse Creative Suite included
$999 / 899€
Available Summer 2019
AudioFuse Studio also features a Bluetooth receiver, using the highest audiophile-quality codec for lightning fast workflow in the studio. Users can simply stream their devices to their studio monitors music without connecting a computer, or record demos, samples, or audio snippets direct from their clients’ phones into their DAWs.
The AudioFuse Creative Suite
Along with AudioFuse and AudioFuse 8Pre, the AudioFuse Studio includes an excellent collection of software titles to let users enjoy the classic sound of vintage consoles, effects, and synths. The AudioFuse Creative Suite lets users color the pristine DiscretePRO© inputs with time-honored, perfectly emulated signal processing. An ever- growing selection of Arturia’s finest software titles currently contains:
Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia 1973-Pre is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were belovedby Abbey Road.
Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
Analog Lab Lite
600+ amazing synth and keyboard sounds from our award-winning V Collection. A mini museum of legendary sounds to explore.
AudioFuse, AudioFuse Studio, and AudioFuse 8Pre will be available to view at NAMM 2019, with demonstrations from AudioFuse expert and project manager Martin Dutasta.
AudioFuse Studio will soon be entering production, and will begin shipping worldwide in Summer 2019.
Founded in Grenoble, France, in 1999, Arturia specialises in the development of music software and hardware for professional and amateur musicians. They are a team of passionate people, dedicated to musicians. Their aim is to create original and different instruments, imagine new experiences, and reinvent products. Operating in 55 countries, they have offices in France, the USA, Mexico, and the UK.