The Triple XXX II delivers tones ranging from the Peavey Classic® 50 to vintage British to the modern Triple XXX and all tones in between. The versatile and comprehensive control section supplies a master volume pot and independent volume knobs for each of the three channels (Clean, Rhythm and Lead). Tone shaping is accomplished through passive controls for Bass, Mid and Treble on the Clean channel, while the Rhythm and Lead channels utilize active Low, Mid and High controls.
The pristine Triple XXX II Clean channel is the perfect foundation for layering outboard effects. The high-gain Rhythm and Lead channels both include a Noise Gate and exclusive FAT switches that add extra heft, while the master section features our patented tone-sculpting tools, Resonance and Presence, which adjust upper- and lower-end response and damping factor. To top it off, the power amp can use EL34 or 6L6GC output tubes, further expanding the tonal options.
* 120 watts into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
* Four 12AX7 preamp tubes
* Four EL34 power amp tubes
* Power amp switchable to use EL34s or 6L6GSs
* Patented Resonance and Presence controls
* Three footswitchable channels
* Clean channel: volume, bass, mid and treble EQ
* Rhythm channel: gain, volume, bass, mid, treble and FAT switch
* Lead channel: gain, volume, bass, mid, treble and FAT switch
* Fully adjustable Noise Gate control on the Rhythm and Lead channels
* Master volume
* Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls
* Line out with level control
* Footswitch included
* $1399.99 MSRP
Features, specifications and pricing are subject to change without notice.
About Peavey® Electronics:
Celebrating more than 45 years in business, Peavey® Electronics is one of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world, with design, manufacturing and distribution facilities spanning three continents. Today, with more than 180 patents in musical instrument design and audio technology and 2,000 products created in-house, Peavey is recognized as a music industry leader in the 136 countries in which its products are distributed and a highly desired brand in the hands of rock & roll legends and modern day pop music icons. In addition to instruments, Peavey and its divisions also provide major audio communications conduits for industries across the board. These can be found in government installations, theme parks, airports, stadiums and buildings all over the world, such as the U.S. Capitol and Beijing International Airport.