The new and improved Ztar Z7S-XPApro MIDI guitar from Starr Labs offers unsurpassed high-speed MIDI control for today’s musicians. The Ztar differs from other guitar synths in that it provides the industry’s only zero-latency, 6-string x 24 fret touch-sensitive keyed-fingerboard; ideal for playing and controlling all aspects of synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, and music software.
Being truly polyphonic, the Z7S-XPApro can simultaneously play multiple notes per-string and button. The cutting edge touch-sensing keyed-fingerboard has been developed with 32 seperate programmable zones, each with its own channel, voice, transposition, tuning, hammer-ons and sensitivity settings. Each individual string trigger has it own programmable tuning, while each key on the entire fingerboard may be tuned independently as well. The embedded arpeggiator as well as the programmable chording system may be assigned to separate fingerboard zones and/or frets and keys. This fingerboard system is highly suited for Drum mapping when percussion and loop playback is called for, or for composition when accompanying chords are needed.
• 6 Velocity sensitive, Zero latency String Triggers
• 4-Way programmable Joysitck and programmable Mod Wheel
• 24 fret touch sensitive Ableton Live color-coded fingerboard
• Ableton Live control layouts and set-up templates
• Ribbon Controller with 2 touch pads
• Unlimited String and Fingerboard Tunings
• 32 Mappable Zones
• Programmable Chording System
• Arpeggiator & Sequencer
• Volume Pedal Port & Sustain Pedal Port
• MIDI and USB i/o