Correct XT contains all of the tools needed to deliver a professional vocal sound in one easy-to-control, hands-on pedal. The Adaptive Dynamics control combines with de-essing and Adaptive Shape EQ to ensure bright and smooth vocal performances and unparalleled tone every time, no matter what the vocal style.
Correct XT has the heritage of TC-Helicon’s superb Adaptive Tone technology, meaning that EQ and Dynamics automatically adapt to suit a wide range of vocal material. Correct XT also contains a host of improvements to make this a one-stop vocal processing shop for anyone who needs smooth, pro vocal tone with the added security of active anti-feedback. No calibration is required – users simply set and forget for fulltime feedback protection.
Correct XT also contains auto-chromatic pitch correction that works regardless of what key or scale you’re singing in. No menus, no fuss – simply switch in the pitch correction and you’re good to go.
With Correct XT, jaw-dropping vocal performances are as easy as plugging in your mic – it’s like having a live sound engineer and a vocal coach at every gig!
Shipping: December 2010
Price: US$345, €235
TC-Helicon’s Adaptive Tone technology intelligently adjusts Shape EQ and Dynamics (compression & de-essing) to provide the perfect vocal tone balance. Best of all it’s easy – just set and forget. There’s also an adaptive gate that can be added to clean up noise as well as to help suppress feedback.
Feedback is a reality for the contemporary vocalist. Unlike other anti-feedback technology, VoiceTone Correct XT doesn’t require any pre-calibration in a quiet room before the gig – who has time for that anyways? Once again, it’s set and forget – protecting everyone’s ears.
Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction
The auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing more in tune, much like a metronome helps for playing in time. It’s like singing along with a singer who has perfect pitch: you know when you’re out of tune and you naturally correct yourself.
• Adaptive gate gently reduces background noise when no input signal detected
• Balanced XLR input/output
• USB connection to free VoiceSupport application that offers tips, tricks and updates
• Multiband anti-feedback stays on alert for feedback and clamps it automatically and quickly
• Individual controls allow quick and precise adjustment
• Auto-chromatic pitch correction requires no key or scale
• Advanced controls alter Shape EQ and dynamic response to best suit singing style if desired
• Pitch correction on/off footswitch independent of tone shaping
• Studio quality mic preamp with phantom power
• Instrument input can be used as a convenient balanced XLR, DI output
• Connects easily with other VoiceTone pedals to define personal effect chain
• Correction on and off can be done from the optional MP-75 microphone