Open Competition — June 1, 2010 — August 31, 2010
• Upload a video performance using any BOSS RC-Series Looper to Youtube.com that is five minutes or less.
• Visit www.BossUS.com/LoopStation to fill out entry form.
• Entries will be judged and selected by BOSS, who will be looking at the creativity, musicianship, stage presence, and technical skill of the looping performance.
U.S. Finals — October 23, 2010
Top six entries will be flown in to compete at the BOSS U.S. Loop Station Finals at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, CA.
Performances will be judged by a panel of music industry insiders, including:
• Jeff Baxter (The Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan)
• Michael Molenda (Editorial Director – Guitar Player, Bass Player, EQ, Keyboard Magazines)
• Paul Youngblood (Vice-President of BOSS U.S., Director of BOSS Japan)
• 1st Prize — $3,000 in BOSS Gear; trip to the International Championship
• 2nd Prize — $2,000 in BOSS Gear
• 3rd Prize — $1,000 in BOSS Gear
International World Championship — Winter NAMM, January 13–16, 2011
Winner of the U.S. Finals will represent the United States in the BOSS International Loop Station Championship in Anaheim, CA.
Performances will be judged by a panel of music industry insiders and celebrities.
• 1st Prize — $3,000 in BOSS Gear (2,500 EU)
• 2nd Prize — $2,000 in BOSS Gear (1,500 EU)
• 3rd Prize — $1,000 in BOSS Gear (750 EU)
To enter the U.S. division of the BOSS Loop Station World Championship, please visit: www.BossUS.com/LoopStation.