Octavius Squeezer Features Include:
* Designed for bass guitar.
* Wide range of synth, octave, envelope filter, fuzz and other effects.
* True bypass - input is connected directly to output by a mechanical relay when switched off.
* True analog signal path with reconfigurable analog technology.
* Over 50 digital onboard presets with bank organization for easy selection.
* SD card socket allows you to save/load additional presets, upgrade firmware, etc.
* Analog two pole lowpass and bandpass filter circuit.
* Analog fuzz circuit.
* Digital pitch tracking with advanced harmonic rejection.
* Analog waveform synthesis.
* One octave down, one octave up and two octaves up synthesis.
* Runs from a single 9V battery or external power supply (not included).
* No-tools battery drawer.
* Sturdy steel case finished in an eye-catching red.
* Two user-assignable foot switches and two digital control knobs.
* Backlit 2 line, 16 character LCD and blinking tempo LED.
* Auxiliary output for click tracks and Agent OOFunk Mark II envelope input.
* On-board Tuner.
* Metronome and beat-locked effects with tap tempo mode.
* 3-year limited warranty.
* Lovingly manufactured in Australia.
The Octavius Squeezer List/Street Price is $599.