The Power-All® Deluxe Kit provides 9 volts DC at 2000 milliamps – more than enough current to power dozens of effect pedals, including up to 4 Line 6 Modelers. The Power-All Deluxe Kit can power eleven pedals out of the box, and comes complete with a variety of jumper cables that allow connection of phone plug, reverse polarity, digital, and battery-only pedal types. New Ten-Foot, 18-gauge output cable allows for longer power runs without an extension cord.
The Power-All®’s special circuit design offers the lowest noise floor of any digital power supply on the market. The PA-9 now comes with a ferrite-core filter built onto its output cable to further reduce noise and hum. The PA-9 automatically converts any input voltage from 100-240 VAC to 9 VDC, allowing it to be used anywhere around the world.
Built to stand the rigors of the road, the Power-All® features professional-grade construction and comes with a lifetime warranty. The Power-All® is not sold through big-box retailers or jobbers and offers A+ margins to independent music retailers
The PA-9D Power-All® Deluxe Kit comes complete with:
Power-All® 9 VDC, 2000 milliamp digital power supply
Cable-11/R 11-lead right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks
(1) Cable-Blue/R right-angle 3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for use with EH and other vintage pedals
(1) Cable-Green Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
(1) Cable-Green/R right-angle Line-6 Jumper Cable
(1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip Jumper Cable for pedals with no AC input
(1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack (5) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use