LA-RAK was created as a universal platform designed to facilitate cross-rental between DOSC Network members and to ensure compatibility with the legacy analog cabling standard of L-ACOUSTICS systems.
The fully equipped LA-RAK module comprises:
- One 9U rack with LEXAN® front and rear covers
- Three LA8 amplified controllers
- An I/O distribution panel for analog signal, L-NET (control and monitoring) and L-DGA (digital audio) networks distribution within the rack and link out with other racks
- Available 2U space for implementing L-NET and L-DGA network switches when operating with a star network topology
- An I/O panel for power distribution of three LA8, two Ethernet switches and one auxiliary AC outlet
LA-RAK’s design is entirely modular allowing the user to physically assemble and interconnect multiple modules to fit numerous applications. The LA-RAK configuration based on a multiple of three LA8 yields the maximum flexibility and power resources for any L-ACOUSTICS system from compact coaxial systems up to KUDO™ and K1 stadium line source array systems.
Scheduled to begin shipping this fall, LA-RAK’s list price is currently TBA.