SALT LAKE CITY, UT, March 4, 2008 — DigiTech®, a leading manufacturer of guitar and bass multi-effects processors, and a Harman International company (NYSE-HAR), is now shipping its versatile RP350 Multi-Effects Modeling Processor with Steinberg’s® Cubase™ LE4 Music Production Software, creating a turnkey guitar recording solution. The inclusion of Cubase software enhances the RP350’s already superb capabilities; Via the RP350’s USB connection, guitars can be recorded directly to PC or Mac, then captured and edited using Cubase LE4’s 48-track DAW. As an added bonus, Cubase LE4 features VST soft-synth instruments, such as drums, for additional creative power. This combination makes it easy to arrange, record and produce music in one simple package.
The highly acclaimed RP350 features over 118 amplifiers, cabinets, effects and stompboxes – so versatile, any tone can be captured with ease. Housed in a rugged, roadworthy die-cast metal chassis, the RP350 features a built-in expression pedal to control wahs, volume and other effect parameters. The RP350 can also be edited from PC or Mac using the included DigiTech X-Edit editing software.
The RP350’s full feature set includes:
- Included Cubase LE4 Music Production Software
- 30 Tone and 30 Effects Libraries, with Effects Level and Master Level
- 140 presets (70 factory, 70 user)
- 43 amp & cabinet types
- 17 distortion stompboxes
- 56 effects
- 5 seconds delay time
- USB for X-Edit Editor/Librarian and Audio Streaming/DAW Recording
- 60 High quality drum patterns
- Independent ¼” Left and Right Outputs
- Amp/Mixer Switch
- Independent Left and Right Balanced XLR outputs
- Learn-A-Lick™ Phrase Trainer
- Built in chromatic tuner
- Built in expression pedal
- Heavy-duty Metal Chassis
- LED Display
- Included power supply
The DigiTech RP350 Multi-Effects Modeling Processor with included Steinberg Cubase LE4 Music Production Software is now available with an MSRP of $199.95.