The three RB amps include the RB750, RB500 and RB300. Designed for the serious working professional, our revolutionary Tube/MOSFET power circuit pushes authentic power tube tone without the costs & headaches associated with real power tubes. With enhanced power & performance, bass players will instantly notice a life-like reactionary feel unlike any other hybrid or solid-state bass amplifier. Each model also includes a footswitchable Overdrive circuit for light to heavy distortion and a studio quality Compression circuit that softly squeezes the signal without dropping the volume or revoicing the tone.
Built for portability and the abuse of the road, the XLT Bass Cabinets are tailor made to pair with the RB Series Heads. Each XLT cabinet is hand crafted using 3/4” void free birch plywood for tight solid tone and years of wear & tear. Choose from 8x10”, 4x10”, 4x12” and 1x15” options.
RB Series Specs:
- RB750 750 Watts @ 4 Ω Retail: $1,599.90
- RB500 500 Watts @ 4 Ω Retail: $1,249.90
- RB300 300 Watts @ 4 Ω Retail: $949.90
- RB810XLT 1600 Watts power handling 4 Ω Impedance Retail: $1,349.90
- RB412XLT 600 Watts power handling 8 Ω Impedance Retail: $1,099.90
- RB410XLT 800 Watts power handling 8 Ω Impedance Retail: $949.90
- RB115XLT 300 Watts power handling 8 Ω Impedance Retail: $649.90