WINTER NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 17, 2008 — DigiTech®, a leading manufacturer of guitar signal processors, and a Harman International company (NYSE-HAR), is showing the Vocalist® Live 4 vocal harmony and effects floor processor. The Vocalist® Live 4 furthers DigiTech’s ongoing philosophy of developing products designed to supply musicians with the best sounding, most creative tools possible.
The Vocalist® Live 4 vocal harmony processor is the big brother to DigiTech’s Vocalist Live 2 and both units employ the powerful technology of musIQ™ which accurately creates multi-part harmony by analyzing guitar chords. There is no tedious programming or knowledge of complicated music theory needed. Simply play any guitar chord and the Vocalist® Live 4 knows exactly which great sounding harmony to create. The user can choose from a 3rd, 5th or octave above or below, or unisons to create up to 4 part harmony. It’s that simple.
The Vocalist® Live 4 feature set also includes:
- Pitch correction with four adjustable parameters
- Built-in mixer with Vocal, Harmony and Guitar level controls
- Selection of lead voice effects; Compressor, Reverb, Delay, Preamp effects and EQ including persona and genre voicing.
- Guitar effects
- Store and recall up to 50 User presets; select from 50 Factory presets
- 2+10-character easy to read LED display
- Major/Minor and Key Change Up/Down buttons with LED display
- Harmony, Effects and Preset Up/Down pedals
- 24-bit/44.1kHz audio quality
- On board chromatic guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line input with level adjustment, low-noise preamp and +48V phantom power
- 1/4” guitar input, 1/4” guitar pass-through and guitar ground lift
- Balanced Stereo 1/4” line and balanced stereo XLR outputs
- Rugged road worthy all-metal chassis
- Power supply included
The Vocalist® Live 4 is currently available for an MSRP of $699.95
About musIQ™ Harmony Technology
musIQ™ is a revolutionary technology that eliminates the need to enter key and scale information into the Vocalist Live 4 as it listens to the notes/chords played on a guitar and makes sure that the harmony voices fit with the music. Real-time processing discerns the individual notes and key signatures that are played to automatically generate appropriate vocal harmonies that complement the lead vocal. musIQ™ is a trademark of 3dB Research® Ltd.