Reason version 4 is a virtual studio rack rebuilt from the ground up with all the tools and instruments you need to turn your ideas into music. Morgan Pottruff, aka Morg, author of ASK’s popular Live and Melodyne Tutorial DVDs, returns to show you all the new features of Reason 4; a brand new sequencer, a revolutionary groove tool, a stunning arpeggiator and Thor, the synths to end all synths.
This all-new Mac/PC DVD contains 41 video tutorials totaling more than 5 hours presented in ultra-high quality with an easy to navigate interface. Topics begin with Installation, Preferences, Menus, and Mixer and move through in depth tutorials on the Instruments/Synths, Effects, Apreggiator, Sequencer, ReWire, Sync, and Final Mix. A bonus section rounds out the DVD with two Tips and Tricks segments where Morg puts Reason to work with some clever and inspiring demos to help fuel creativity.
The Reason 4 Tutorial DVD is a great resource for all levels of Reason users.
Pricing and Availability:
- Reason 4 DVD Tutorial is available now for $55 USD.
- Ordering information and video examples are available online.
- Minimum screen resolution for DVD-ROM 1024 x 768.
- PC: Windows XP Home or Professional, Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 800 MHz or faster, 256 MB RAM. Windows MME or DirectSound Sound Card.
- MAC: Requires Mac OS X v10.2 or higher, Power Mac G4 867 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card.