“The Anthology II bundle offers easy access to so many quality sounds,” said Trevett. “One of my all time favorite units was the old Eventide H3000, but this plug-in for the Anthonlogy II bundle is as good as the original. I use it for a lot of things from ghost tail delays to filters to distortion. Along with the reverb, H910, EQ65 and others, it’s a complete toolbox.”
Trevett started his career at Battery Studios in London 20 years ago working with artists such as Billy Ocean and Samantha Fox, and later moved to New York to work at Soundtrack Studios. After becoming chief engineer at Zomba Group’s New York Studio and working with a range of artists from Backstreet Boys to Prince and R. Kelly, he moved on to the A&R department at Jive Records. Trevett continues his work in A&R while having the flexibility to produce and mix records for high-caliber artists as a freelancer.
Featuring fifteen outstanding plug-ins with unprecedented sonic capabilities, Eventide Anthology II gives artists and engineers powerful solutions for their production needs.
Anthology II contains:
- E-Channel™ : configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, and 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric equalization
- EQ45 Parametric Equalizer : vintage 48-bit double precision 4-band equalization with high and low cut 12dB/octave filters
- EQ65 Filter Set : vintage 48-bit double precision high and low cut 18dB/octave filters, plus 2-band reject or band pass filters
- Eventide Reverb : nine room types from the H8000 with 3-band parametric EQ (pre- and post-reverberator), a compressor (pre- or post-reverberator) and stereo delays
- H3000 Band Delays™ : eight voices of delay with modulating filters; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H3000 Factory™ : patch together any combination of 18 effects; includes the Function Generator with 19 waveshapes
- H910 : the original Harmonizer® pitch shifter with delay
- H949 : deglitched pitch shifting with delay, reverse, flanging, and randomizer
- Instant Phaser™ : recreation of the world’s first phaser
- Instant Flanger™ : dedicated flanger with bounce
- Omnipressor™ : dynamics processor with an attitude!
- Octavox™ : eight-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter
- Precision Time Align™ : track phase alignment tool
- Quadravox™ : four-voice diatonic Harmonizer pitch shifter
- Ultra-Channel™ : configurable channel strip with gate, compressor/limiter with sidechain, Omnipressor dynamics processor, 5-band 48-bit double precision parametric equalization, micropitch shifting and stereo delays
Anthology II is fully compliant with ICON, D-Control, D-Command, Venue, Pro Tools 7.4, and is Mac, Universal Binary, and Windows XP compatible and is available for $1,195 MSRP.
Plug-in upgrades are available from any Eventide dealer (Pro Tools dealers outside of North America) or from eventidestore.com/plugins.html.