MINNEAPOLIS, October 8, 2007 - MakeMusic, Inc. (Nasdaq: MMUS) announced today the release of Finale PrintMusic® 2008. This latest upgrade to MakeMusic’s best-selling music notation software provides support for the Windows Vista operating system, compatibility with files made with Finale® 2008 and a host of new features, including:
- A powerful new mixer
- Ability to import and export TIFF graphics
- Document Styles, offering the easy personalization of new scores
- A new Selection Tool, which lets users accomplish more - without changing tools
- Improved cut/copy/paste/insert for the most efficient workflow ever
- Improved music scanning
- An updated Setup Wizard and much more...
"PrintMusic represents an incredible value in music software," stated Ron Raup, president and chief operating officer. "It is the best-selling music notation software in the world, selling even more copies than Finale. The additions included in PrintMusic 2008 make it even easier and more intuitive to use, while adding additional functionality that musicians and music educators will greatly enjoy."
PrintMusic has a list price of $99.95. Upgrades from any earlier versions of PrintMusic are $29.95. Five seat LabPacks are also available.