MODARTT, the frontrunner in the development of piano software, jumps several steps forward with version 2, offering a new soundboard model, a vastly improved piano sound and a stand-alone version.
PIANOTEQ is the first virtual piano factory, introducing the fourth piano generation.
- Highly versatile and expressive concert pianos in just one 8 MB file.
- No piano samples, no loops, no audio filtering — sound is truly modelled.
- Stand-alone version
- Lid position
- Pan slider
- Key release velocity
- Midi controllers assignment
- Smooth adjustment of parameters during play
- Two strings in the bass — PIANOTEQ makes everything possible!
New soundboard model for greater realism:
With the newly developed soundboard model, the piano sound is now mature and has a great acoustic realism throughout all ranges of the keyboard. With the new “Grand C2” preset, we present a beautiful piano that is developed in response to the many suggestions from our customers and our beta team.
A piano software that behaves like an acoustic:
Everything that characterizes an acoustic piano is there: the mechanical noises (optional), the complexity of pedals and strings in interaction, the percussive impact on staccato play, and of course the most important, the beauty of the piano sound. So, while playing you can actually feel the vividness of the piano as if you could just lean a bit forward to touch the strings.
- Piano sound created in real time, adapted to the pianist’s interpretation — no piano samples.
- Extraordinary playability and expressiveness - full dynamics. Unique physical parameters for total control - tuning, voicing and piano design.
- Extremely small (8 MB) and fast loading.
Product release: April 4, 2007
- Free download for our customers of version 1.
- Audio demos and free trial version available on our website.