Pianoteq is the natural choice for composers, pianists and keyboardists who want a piano with all the power that only a truly modelled instrument can bring.
Pianoteq is small (≈15 MB), fast to load and versatile, offering an extraordinary playability — perfect for use with any modern laptop on live gigs and creative playing sessions.
The main changes compared to version 2.0:
- New preset, C2 concert, with an improvement of the piano model at fortissimo
- Improvement of the sympathetic resonance
- Improvement of the harp resonance with partial pedalling
- RTAS version (Mac and PC)
- Muse Research Receptor compatibility
- Multi core rendering (vastly improved performance with dual core CPUs)
- Pitch bend implemented
- Drag and drop for MIDI (stand-alone version) and FXP files
The fourth piano generation
Pianoteq is the very first piano that belongs to the fourth generation of pianos, offering an extraordinary playability and expressiveness. There are no static piano samples, no loops, no audio filtering and no quantization noise. Pianoteq creates the piano sound in real time, adapting itself to what the pianist does on the keyboard.
A digital that behaves like an acoustic
Everything that characterizes an acoustic piano is there: the mechanical noises (optional), the complexity of pedals and strings in interaction, the percussive impact on staccato play, and of course the most important, the beauty of the piano sound. So, while playing you can actually feel the vividness of the piano as if you could just lean a bit forward to touch the strings.
Product release: July 16, 2007
- Download a free trial version of Pianoteq 2.1
- Upgrade to version 2.1 is free for all our customers
- Customers can download for free our add-ons of historical pianoforte