NAMM SUMMER SESSION, AUSTIN, TX, July 27, 2007 — DigiTech®, a leading manufacturer of guitar signal processors, and a Harman International company (NYSE-HAR), has begun shipping the Vocalist® Live 2 vocal harmony and effects floor processor. The new Vocalist Live 2 furthers DigiTech’s ongoing philosophy of developing products designed to supply musicians with the best sounding, most creative tools possible.
The Vocalist® Live 2 is the world’s first vocal harmony processor employing the powerful technology of musIQ™ which accurately creates multi-part harmony by analyzing guitar chords. There is no tedious programming or knowledge of complicated music theory needed. Simply play any guitar chord and the Vocalist® Live 2 knows exactly which great sounding harmony to create. The user can choose from a 3rd or 5th above or below or unison to create up to 2 part harmonies. It’s that simple.
The Vocalist® Live 2 feature set also includes:
- Selection of lead voice effects; Compressor, Reverb and EQ
- 24-bit/44.1kHz audio quality
- On board chromatic guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line input with level adjustment, low-noise preamp and +48V phantom power
- 1/4” guitar input, 1/4” guitar pass-through and guitar ground lift
- Stereo 1/4” line out and mono XLR out
- Rugged road worthy all-metal chassis
- Power supply included
The Vocalist Live 2 is currently available for an MSR of $499.95