- New “inverse” filters for formant preservation, bitmap import for the sonification of images, and more.
- Exciting new features where we couldn’t resist to do this early update!
New in POSEIDON 1.2
- “Inverse filter” model for separation of sound source and body enables preservation of formants.
- Bitmap import function to convert images into sound.
- New harmonic/wavetable analyzer modes ensure strict harmonic partials.
- Unison modes for suboctave and fifth.
- Added filter and blur functionality to residual noise.
- Output limiter.
- 64 new presets.
- Output muted if sound model is missing/deleted.
- Partial count “1” working now.
- Residual noise level is now normalized.
- Wave recorder display problems fixed.
- PC version: File dialogs were sometimes hidden behind main screen.
You can hear and sea the new features and presets at:
A fully functional, time limited demo version for POSEIDON 1.2 is available: www.virsyn.de/en/E_Demo/E_POSEIDONDemo/e_poseidondemo.html
Registered POSEIDON users will get notification about this free of charge update automatically.