30 June 2007 — RATT emerged out of L.A.’s era-defining hard rock/heavy metal scene in 1984 with the monster hit -- and MTV staple -- “Round And Round” from their Atlantic debut album Out Of The Cellar. That multi-platinum disc also delivered RATT classics “Back For More” and “Wanted Man,” both included here, and branded the band’s signature sound: anthem-heavy hard rock embellished with irresistible pop hooks and Stephen Pearcy’s killer lead vocals. RATT went on release four multi-platinum albums and became one of the biggest American bands of the “80s. As original members Pearcy, Warren DeMartini (guitar), and Bobby Blotzer (drums) reunite for their first tour together since “99, Rhino’s new, career-spanning RATT compilation is essential listening
- • Spotlights Ratt classics from their Atlantic Records prime, their post-Atlantic “90s albums and two previously unreleased tracks.
- Highlights include the smash singles “Round And Round,” “Wanted Man,” “Lay It Down,” “Dance,” and “Way Cool Jr.”
- Previously unreleased tracks include “No One Can Stop You Now.”
- Reunited Ratt to tour this summer for the first time since 1999 on a double bill with Poison!
- Release timed with the Ratt DVD release Videos From The Cellar: The Atlantic Years.
- • Release Date: 7/31/2007
- $18.98 Disc
- Rhino/Atlantic 266812
L-R: Warren DeMartini, Bobby Blotzer, Stephen Pearcy, Robbin Crosby, Juan Croucier. Photo Credit: Courtesy Of Atlantic Records