FRANKFURT, GERMANY, MARCH 28, 2007 — EASTWEST, the industry leader in soundware development and distribution, announces the European Debut of Quantum Leap Voices of Passion, a Virtual Instrument of female vocalists from Wales, Syria, India, Bulgaria and America.
“Songwriters and film, TV and game composers as well as New Age artists will be amazed at the ethereal, passionate, flowing, mysterious, wailing and whispering alto and soprano voices featured on Voices of Passion,” states Quantum Leap producer Nick Phoenix. “The first virtual instrument or sample library created specifically for use in the film/TV/game genre, Voices of Passion is also the first created specifically for use in the ambient and New Age genres, and the first to feature true legato intervals.”
Voices of Passion features five outstanding professional female artists singing vowels, words, morphing vowels, effects, phrases, calls, whispers and breath noises. The singers were flown to EASTWEST’s historic Hollywood, California studios (formerly United-Western Studios) from around the globe.
Key features of Quantum Leap Voices of Passion include:
- Approximately 8 gigabytes of vocals
- Female vocalists from Wales, Syria, India, Bulgaria and America
- Middle Eastern and Indian phrases presented in a construction kit format, allowing users to create very long, consistent performances
- All singers recorded with great attention paid to pitch
- Oo, oh and ah true legato intervals
- Over 1,000 ethnic phrases with a great deal of passion
- Phrase generator for Welsh vocals
- Expressive samples, non vibrato, delayed vibrato
- Ethereal style, breathy vocals
- New Age vocal performances, staccato and swells
- Superior reverb impulses recorded by Prof. Keith O. Johnson and Nick Phoenix.
Voices of Passion carries a MSRP of €370.00 (plus tax).
Since 1988, EASTWEST (soundsonline.com) has been dedicated to perpetual innovation and uncompromising quality, setting the industry standard as the #1 producer and distributor of sample CDs and virtual (software) instruments. With over 28 years” experience in the audio industry, founder and producer Doug Rogers has the expertise in music production to understand the creative tools professional musicians need. The recipient of numerous gold and platinum records including Recording Engineer of the Year, and over 40 international awards, Rogers is featured in The Art of Digital Music: 56 Visionary Artists and Insiders Reveal Their Creative Secrets by David Battino and Kelli Richards.
Quantum Leap is a wholly owned division of EASTWEST. Quantum Leap Virtual Instruments are mostly produced by multiple award-winning producer and composer Nick Phoenix. Some of the larger productions, such as Symphonic Orchestra and Symphonic Choirs are co-produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix.
In January 2006, EASTWEST purchased the legendary Cello (formally United-Western) Studios on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood, re-naming it EASTWEST Studios. The 21,000 sq. ft. facility, redesigned by master designer Philipe Starck, houses five recording studios and is the world headquarters for EASTWEST.