With 2 x 3 stage channels into 50 watt RMS, this is an amp that can be cranked! The sounds available go from pure clean, through British tone crunch, continue dialling in and soaring lead or thunderous low down scooped tones may be reached.
Not only does the Thunderverb 50 deliver a fantastic sound, but it is lighter than it’s big brother 200 version and still built with the roadworthy rugged construction and top quality components expected of an Orange amp.
Using the unique Orange footswitchable attentuator the amp can be preset with two different levels on either channel offering a total of four footswitchable levels. Equally easy to use is the channel B shape control which allows an incredible array of tones at the mere tweak of the knob.
Built in the UK will be available from May/June 2007.
- Power- 50 Watts RMS
- 2 x 3 stage channels
- Controls ; Attenuator / Reverb for both channels
- Channel A ; Gain / Bass / Middle / Treble / Volume
- Channel B ; Gain / Shape / Volume
- Footswitchable Attenuator
- Footswitchable Reverb
- Footswitchable Channels
- Valve Driven FX Loop
- Valve Driven Spring Reverb
- Valves — 2 x 6CA7/EL34 Power Valves, 4 x 12AX7 Preamp Valves, 2 x 12AT7 for reverb and F/X loop