The new facilities include;
- A fully equipped 24-track digital studio and spacious live room.
- 48-seat lecture theatre
- Three further classrooms, all equipped with pro backline and PA’s
- Dedicated student Learning Resource Centre, equipped with iMac workstations (for both study and music pre-production work) and library.
- Fully equipped keyboard suite, with each station available for private use
- Enhanced student recreation area
All the facilities are available free of charge to students for private practice! For more information on the school and other fantastic Institute events and projects see the website at www.icmp.uk.com.
About The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance:
The Institute is widely recognised as Europe’s finest school of modern music. Established over 20 years ago, the Institute has been developing and delivering cutting-edge courses to students of contemporary music for longer than any other UK-based school. Originally known as The Guitar Institute and Basstech, the school has built its reputation on providing world class teaching using the very best teachers and state-of-the-art facilities. The school already has an impressive suite from fully soundproofed performance rooms, air conditioned acoustic drum booths, teaching studios to the iMac technology room.
The Institute now offers a range of professional courses from the full time Degree (BMus) to a wide selection of part-time courses designed to meet a variety of training needs for guitarists, bassists, drummers and vocalists. Past or present Institute students can be found everywhere, touring with the likes of Katie Melua and Moby, playing with bands like Babyshambles and artists like K. T. Tunstall and Beverley Knight, and also working as teachers all over the world.