GNI Amp Simulator:
It’s not just a complete and powerful simulator, able to reproduce timbres of the most popular amplifiers, but also a versatile booster pedal.
- 3 switches, for Mic, Mod and Amp, allowing 27 different combinations.
- 5 effect potentiometers: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble and Level.
- 1 potentiometer to set booster’s intensity
GNI Dual Drive:
Two complete (and different) overdrives in a single pedal, and you can instantaneously switch between them with a foot click. Each overdrive has its particular timbre, and both allow you to go from overdrive to hyper overdrive modes.
Controls (each overdrive)
- 1 switch to choose Overdrive, Super Overdrive or Hyper Overdrive mode.
- 3 potentiometers: Drive, Tone and Level.
GNI X-Treme Distortion:
This pedal has two distortion stages, allowing you to play from a light distortion to an extreme one. The “x-treme” mode is activated by the footswitch, and besides increasing distortion, it also adds a little level, emphasizing your solo over the rest of the band.
- 1 switch to chose a Vintage timbre, a Modern one or Intermediate.
- 5 potentiometers: Drive, Level, Low, High and Extreme Mode’s intensity.
GNI Shred Pro:
English groups created many classic timbres that made rock history during the sixties and seventies. GNI put those sounds in its Shred Pro, with 6 controls and an independent booster.
- 1 switch to choose among three classical timbres
- 5 potentiometers: Drive, Level, Bass, Mid and Treble
- 1 potentiometer for booster’s intensity
Features In All GNI Pedals:
- True Buffer Bypass: clear, lossless sound, with preserved high tones and low output impedance, improving overall quality throughout the signal path.
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology): the most modern assembling technology, guarantying quality and reliability.
- Mechanical footswitches: for excellent tactile feel when pressed.
- Exclusive and patented design: because your pedal doesn’t have to look like any other. Developed in close partnership with GNI’s team of professional musicians.
- Made in Brazil.