These are the main new offerings:
- BEHRINGER’s first ever digital DJ mixer with sampler, effects processor and MIDI
- Two more powered mixers completing the PMP series
- Two active studio reference monitors featuring premium flat ribbon tweeters and Kevlar woofers
- A portable USB Audio/MIDI controller keyboard with internal audio interface and extensive software
- Two iAXE USB-Guitars enlarging this very successful line
- A mighty 2,500-Watt bi-amping stereo bass amplifier head with VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) tube modeling
- A 45-Watt digital modeling guitar workstation with 16 classic amp and cabinet models
- A 180-Watt compact bass amp head with FBQ spectrum analyzer, compressor and ULTRABASS processor
- Digital series of stomp-boxes with RSM (Real Sound Modeling) adding to our biggest product line ever
Additionally, the all-valve BUGERA guitar amplification series will have their European debut.
Finally, several workstations will enable hands-on sampling of acclaimed products such as the PODCASTUDIO bundles, the iAXE USB-guitars, and the B-CONTROL DJ controllers.
Leveraging on the enhanced production capabilities and integrated manufacturing processes offered by its new manufacturing hub, BEHRINGER City, the Company is committed to delivering the new products within the next two quarters.
All trademarks (except BEHRINGER, the BEHRINGER logo, JUST LISTEN, iAXE, FBQ, ULTRABASS, RSM, BUGERA, PODCASTUDIO and B-CONTROL) mentioned belong to their respective owners and are not affiliated with BEHRINGER.