Starting with a wealth of great amp models from the acclaimed “VT” or “Chrome” series, these sounds have been modified for the hi-gain player. The VOX engineering team practically threw out the rule book in voicing the new XL range, modding EQs, hot-rodding gain levels, and even switching the model of a historically Class AB hi-gain head to Class A. The result is an amplifier range that delivers VOX’s hottest hard rock and metal sounds to date; all of them based on legendary amps. Here too are all the features that make the entire VT series sound and feel great: Valve Reactor technology, high-quality effects, and adjustable output wattage.
- Valve Reactor technology
- Eleven amp sounds
- Eleven high-quality effects, with seven multi-effects, plus Noise Reduction.
- Store amp and effect settings as a program, containing two different settings (CH1 and CH2).
- A Manual mode where the sound reflects the settings of the knobs.
- Optional VFS2 dual foot switch can switch programs or bypass effects.
- Power level control adjusts power amp output wattage (not available on AD15VT-XL)
- External speaker out jack (AD50VT-XL and AD100VT-XL only)
- Effect send/return jacks allow you to connect your external effect processor in a loop connection (AD100VT-XL only).
- VOX’s new XL series is a range of high-gain Valvetronix amps including the AD15VT-XL, AD30VT-XL, AD50VT-XL, and AD100VT-XL.
About VOX Valve Reactor™ Technology
The VOX XL series features VOX’s patented Valve Reactor™ circuitry — a proprietary design using a 12AX7 dual triode vacuum tube, a virtual output transformer and a dummy speaker circuit that simulates the reactive load of a real speaker. The Valve Reactor reconfigures itself so its characteristics match the amps it’s modeling; all the nuances of the original amp — sound, feel, and presence — are accurately reproduced.
*Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.