New features of Version 2
- Easy Sound browsing with categories and attributes.
- Up to four layer per preset for massive sounds.
- Onboard reverb effect
- Dual mode for modulation effects
- Modified signal flow for better transparency of layered sounds.
- MIDI channel selection
- 100 new presets/sounds
- Intel based Mac compatibility
- VST 2.4 compatibility
Several bugfixes were also done, most notable:
- Crashes on some hosts with multiple miniTERA instances
Demo versions and sound demos are available at the VirSyn website.
miniTERA 2 is available only as download product and is free of charge for all TERA 3 users and is available after registering TERA 3.
A special offer for CUBE 2 and CANTOR 2 user is available in our upgrade shop.