Among the site’s new sections are:
- Video on Demand — Enhanced video clips from recently released Hudson DVD’s featuring top artists like Thomas Lang, Mike Portnoy, Jeff Queen, Steve Smith, Neil Peart, Tommy Igoe, Gregg Bissonette and many others.
- The Woodshed — Lessons, exercises and examples taken directly from the pages of groundbreaking books such as “The Code of Funk” (Dave Garibaldi), “Creative Coordination” (Thomas Lang), “Groove Essentials” (Tommy Igoe) and “The Next Level” (Jeff Queen)
- Behind the Scenes — Bonus and behind-the-scenes footage from Hudson’s most popular titles.
- Sneek Peek — Backstage interviews and features from upcoming Hudson releases.
- Podcasts — Extended performance clips from the Hudson Music archives.
Visitors to the new site are also encouraged to sign-up to enter Hudson’s monthly giveaways and receive the Hudson “Newsreel” e-newsletter.
According to Wallis and Siegel, although the new developments and integration of Hudson’s high-quality instructional and performance video content at hudsonmusic.com are intended to create an important internet destination for today’s players, they are just the first steps in keeping the site and the drummers who visit it on the cutting edge of drumming and the ongoing advances in modern multi-media.