The WIDI-XU is quite compact and cheap, making it a great choice as a wireless MIDI system for computer use. The WIDI-XU even provides one-to-multi communication; one WIDI-XU can connect to many wireless MIDI devices, up to 64 MIDI channels. The WIDI-XU also has the same capability as other larger WIDI products, for example: 80m maximum wireless range, powerful error correction with automatic notes-off and on-line detection etc.
Free yourself from the restrictions of the MIDI cable! For a musician, the WIDI-XU is an indispensable piece of hardware - just like a flash disk!
- USB class compliant for Win XP and Mac OS X, supporting hot plug. No driver needed.
- The working band is 2.4GHz ISM.
- USB <--> RF transmission mode.
- Duplex wireless MIDI data transfer.
- Manual switching for one-to-multi communication (auto finding and selecting).
- Low power consumption, high speed, powerful error correction with automatic notes-off and on-line detection.
- Maximum wireless transfer distance is 80m (262 feet) without obstacle.
- 64 radio channels for MIDI data transfer, with manual or automatic radio channel setting mode.
- When connected to computer via USB, this product will be automatically recognized as the “USB Audio Device”, fully support MIDI data stream, compatible with Cakewalk, Sonar, Cubase etc.
- Automatic searching, manual or automatic channel setting and other system function can be controlled by the special MIDI SysEx command from USB.
- Powered and upgrade program via USB.
- Indicator for signal and power.
Suggested Retail Price: £50 Inc VAT