The CME ZSC Series are also specially designed to be mated with a computer keyboard placed on top. This not only looks great, but is also very convenient thanks to the built-in USB hub, allowing you to directly connect a USB computer keyboard, mouse or flask disk etc. It makes for a very tidy, compact studio setup. Further to this the ZSC Series also offers a very easy control interface, to let you take your music anywhere you want!
- 64/76/88 note weighted hammer-action keyboards with aftertouch
- Durable aluminum panel and compact construction for easy portability
- Velocity curve and aftertouch curve adjustable
- Assignable pitch bend, modulation wheel and data slider
- 6 sequencer remote buttons
- USB MIDI interface plug-and-play to computer, USB bus-powered.
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- Built in GarageBand and Logic software remote control
- Universal pedal connector and controller pedal jacks
- Built-in USB Hub
- Optional special bracket for computer’s keyboard, music book, even notebook computer.
- ...and more!
Suggested Retail Prices:
- ZSC64 — 64 key: £300 inc VAT.
- ZSC76 — 76 key: £350
- ZSC88 — 88 key: £400
The ZSC series will be ready to ship in April 2007.