B415DSP and B512DSP speakers offer the same feature sets, but utilize different sized low frequency drivers and cabinet sizes to meet the needs of different sound environments. The B415DSP features a 15” woofer while the B512DSP features a 12” woofer. Both offer an Integrated Mixer and state-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for system control with Digital crossover and phase and time correction for driver alignment.
Other features include:
- Dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter
- 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 ULN Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- State-of-the-art 1.75″ titanium-diaphragm compression driver for high-frequency reproduction
- Wide dispersion, large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
Each speaker offers an additional Line output which enables linking of additional speaker systems. The versatile trapezoidal cabinet design allows different positioning, from pole mount to stacking and wedge monitor applications.