- 11 accurately replicated, highly sought after amplifiers
- 11 preset programs
- Two user-editable channels (programs) for saving amp and effect combination settings.
- 11 high-quality effects (plus noise reduction), that are complemented by a Tap button (which allows the user to quickly set the delay time or modulation speed)
- FX bypass button to easily turn on or off effects in any mode
- User selectable output power (from 1-50 Watts) so the Valve Reactor can be saturated at any sound level to deliver authentic tube power amp sound and feel
- Simple control layouts for ease of use; quick, top-panel access to deeper editing
- Built-in line/headphone jack for direct recording or practice
- External speaker output
- 2 x 12″ VOX original speakers
An optional VFS2 dual footswitch is available. The first footswitch toggles between user programs (CH1, CH2) and the second switch will bypass effects. Alternatively, the second footswitch can activate Manual mode instead of Effect Bypass, for hands-free switching between three sounds (two user + manual setting) during a live performance.
Completing the package is a striking, silver metal front grill that offers a modern twist to the traditional VOX design, as well as traditional chicken head pointer knobs.
The AD50VT212 is currently available with a U.S. MSRP of $650.
For more Valvetronix technology info, visit www.valvetronix.com.